There are a variety of incentives available for businesses interested in relocating or expanding in the Sun Valley area.
- Tax Reimbursement Incentive (TRI) – If your business is adding or bringing high-paying jobs to Idaho, you may be eligible for the Idaho Tax Reimbursement Incentive. This post-performance incentive can make your decision to expand or relocate even easier. The incentive creates a maximum credit of 30% on income, payroll and sales taxes for up to 15 years.
- Download the Idaho TRI Overview HERE
- Property Tax Exemption (PTE) – Depending on the county, businesses that invest at least $500,000 in new or existing non-retail, commercial or industrial facilities, you may qualify for a full or partial property tax exemption for up to five years.
- Read more about PTE HERE
- Workforce Development Training Reimbursement (WDTR) – Businesses can receive up to $3,000 in cash reimbursement for the training of full-time, new employees or for helping retain employees facing permanent layoff.
- Read more about WDTR HERE
Please visit Idaho Commerce to review all Idaho Incentives: